Total waste treatment
Special waste treatment safe for the environment
Capacity : from 5 to 3.000 kg/h
- Treatment of special industrial waste
- Treatment of hazardous industrial waste
- Treatment of healthcare activity waste with risk of infection
- Treatment of animal waste
A secure and proven solution for the treatment of special solid, liquid or soggy waste
With a traditional design, waste treatment installations can consist of a static furnace, a post- combustion chamber and other elements such as a boiler (heat exchanger) for steam production (possibly coupled with energy recovery) and a specific fumes filtration.
Several definitions can be proposed :
- Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic feeding
- Manual or fully automatic ash removal
- Fumes treatment by wet filtration (wet scrubber) or dry filtration (ceramic)
The general principle consists in the combustion of waste at high temperature, between 900°C and 1200 ° C, in the furnace. The introduction of waste into the furnace is done according to the kind of waste :
- Solid waste is introduced manually or automatically by means of a loading skip, a receiving hopper and a feed pusher and is introduced into the combustion chamber..
- Liquid and gaseous waste can be introduced at two levels, either into the rectangular body of the furnace (combustion chamber), or directly into the post-combustion chamber via burners or specific injection nozzles. This proven process ensures complete destruction of hazardous waste, thereby protecting the environment.
- This technology handles a wide variety of dedicated waste, special solid, liquid or soggy
- Complete destruction of hazardous and other wastes by high temperature thermal process
- Flexible operation
- Reliability and high life time of installations
- Possibility of steam/hot water production for industrial needs or electrical production (Steam turbines or ORCs)
TDSL Line (hospital, household, animal, industrial waste, others)
DSA line (MSW, animal, others)
DSD Line (Human, others)