CAPACITY : from 5kg/h up to 100 kg/h
- Specific industrial waste
- Hazardous industrial waste
- Healthcare activity waste with infection risk
A SAFE AND PROVEN SOLUTION FOR THE TREATMENT OF SPECIAL SOLID, LIQUID OR SOGGY WASTE
- Capacity range from 5 kg/h up to 100 t/h, per incineration line ;
- Waste heat recovery with LVH from 20 kJ/kg up to 400 kJ/kg
With a traditional design, waste treatment installations can consist of a static furnace, a post-combustion chamber and other items such as a boiler (heat exchanger) for steam production, possibly combined with a waste heat recovery device), and a specific smoke treatment (filtration).
Several versions are available:
- Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic loading;
- Manual or fully automatic de-ashing;
- Smoke treatment by wet washer or dry filter (ceramic).
The general principle consists in the combustion of waste at high temperature, between 900°C and 1 200°C, in the static furnace. The introduction of waste into the furnace is done according to the nature of the waste :
- Solid waste is introduced manually or automatically by means of a loading skip, a receiving hopper and a feed pusher and is introduced into the combustion chamber at 1.
- iquid and gaseous waste can be introduced at two levels, either into the rectangular body of the furnace, or directly into the post-combustion chamber via burners or specific injection nozzles. This proven process ensures complete destruction of hazardous waste, thereby reducing the emissions and helping to protect the environment.
- Wide variety of special solid, liquid or soggy wastes
- Complete destruction of hazardous waste through a high temperature thermal process
- Flexible operation
- Reliable, ruggedize, and high lifetime installations
- Possibility of steam production for industrial needs or electrical production (Steam turbine or ORC).
STATIC INCINERATOR WITH SEVERAL FLOORS AND SEPARATED POST-COMBUSTION
STATIC INCINERATOR WITH ONE FLOOR AND BUILT-IN POST-COMBUSTION
Outlet temperature: between 900°C and 1 100°C during the cleaning phase
Lined with refractory bricks, 400mm thick
Indicative characteristics for 4.0 t/h of
solid waste and 1.0 t/h of liquid waste
- Width : 4500 mm
- Length : 13 m
- Hight :
Compulsory connected to the static furnace, it treats polluted liquids and ensures the complete combustion of gaseous residues from the Static furnace.
Outlet temperature: 900°C and 1 100°C during the cleaning phase
Lined with refractory bricks in layers
Indicative characteristics for 3,6 t/h of soggy and liquid waste
- Length 5,8 x 6,2 m
- Hight 20 m