CAPACITY: from 100kg/h up to 3 000 kg/h
- Specific industrial waste
- Hazardous industrial waste
- Healthcare activity waste with infection risk
- Municipal solid waste (MSW)
- Miscellaneous waste
A SAFE AND PROVEN SOLUTION FOR THE TREATMENT OF SPECIAL SOLID, LIQUID OR SOGGY WASTE
- Capacity range from 100 kg/h up to 3 t/h, per incineration line;
- Waste heat recovery with LVH from 400 kJ/kg up to 12,000 kJ/kg
With a traditional design, waste treatment installations can consist of a static furnace, a post-combustion chamber and other items such as a boiler (heat exchanger) for steam production, possibly combined
- Several versions are available:.
- Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic loading;.
- Manual or fully automatic de-ashing;<.
- Smoke treatment by wet washer or dry filter (ceramic).
The general principle consists in the combustion of waste at high temperature, between 900°C and 1 200°C, in the static furnace. The introduction of waste into the furnace is done according to the nature of the waste:
- solid waste is introduced by a loading skip, a receiving hopper and a feed pusher, and is introduced into the combustion chamber at 1 or several floors (at different heights). Pushing movements are then programmed according to the combustion analysis, thus bringing the waste down to the pyrolysis state from one floor to another, lower. These riddling therefore have the double object of pushing on the floor below and of stirring the waste in the pyrolysis state.
- Liquid and gaseous waste can be introduced at two levels, either into the rectangular body of the furnace, or directly into the post-combustion chamber via burners or specific injection nozzles. This proven process ensures complete destruction of hazardous waste, thereby reducing the emissions and helping to protect the environment.
- Wide variety of special solid, liquid or soggy wastes separately or simultaneously
- Complete destruction of hazardous waste through a high temperature thermal process
- Flexible operation even with a “mix” of treated waste
- Reliable, ruggedize, and high lifetime installations (more than 20 years)
- Possibility of steam production for industrial needs or electrical production (Steam turbine or ORC).
STATIC INCINERATOR WITH SEVERAL FLOORS AND SEPARATED POST-COMBUSTION
STATIC INCINERATOR WITH ONE FLOOR AND BUILT-IN POST-COMBUSTION
Outlet temperature: between 900°C and 1 100°C during the cleaning phase
Lined with refractory bricks, 400mm thick
Indicative characteristics for 4.0 t/h of solid waste and 1.0 t/h of liquid waste
- Width : 4500 mm
- Lenght: 13m
Compulsory connected to the static furnace, it treats polluted liquids and ensures the complete combustion of gaseous residues from the Static furnace.
Outlet temperature: 900°C and 1 100°C during the cleaning phase
Lined with refractory bricks in layers
Indicative characteristics for 3,6 t/h of soggy and liquid waste
- Length 5,8 x 6,2 m
- Hight 20 m