FILTERING OF SMOKES EMISSIONS TO COMPLY WITH EUROPEAN STANDARDS
Smoke filtration is a very important item in a combustion system. It is at this level that practically everything is played out, as far as emissions into the atmosphere are concerned. This means, the quantity and size of the particles as well as the type of potentially harmful substances. It is therefore at this level that a combustion system can be made neutral for the environment. It is the smoke filtration that makes a combustion system complying with local or European standards.
Several technologies allow different levels of filtration and are provided to obtain a given emission quality. The choice of technology, or the combination of several technologies, will be based on the composition of the waste and the required level of the quality of the emissions.
INFIGROUP advises and supports you in the choice of your filtration system, depending on the nature of your waste and your emissions quality requirements.
SEVERAL DEGREES OF FILTRATION
- ZONE 1 FILTRATION BY POST-COMBUSTION (STD MODEL)
- ZONE 2 FILTRATION BY SMOKE WASHER (LVE MODEL) (with one or two washers)
- ZONE 3 FILTRATION BY SCETCH (SC MODEL) (injection of active solution: dehydrated lime liquid in a second pool)
- ZONE 4 FILTRATION BY CERAMIC CANDLES (CRF MODEL)
INFIGROUP's expertise ensures you the best solution, whatever the type of system you have or you need, is :
- BIOMASS BOILERS;
- WASTE INCINERATORS OF ALL BRANDS;
- CREMATION EQUIPMENT OF ALL BRANDS;
- AUTOMATIONS (PLCs) OF ALL BRANDS;
- FILTERS OF ALL BRANDS.
- Recognized and proven competences on all brands
- Knowledge of all manufacturers of cremation equipment, incinerators and filtration
- Flexibility of interventions
- Reliability, fast intervention, and higher time between two maintenance visits, replacements and repairs